Sunday, March 02, 2014

Trying to stretch and grow as a artist, in doing so I have to try new things. I have always wanted to paint on some wood and have the wood grain poking through. I also wanted something that had a old folklore, fairytale vibe going on as well. Therefore I submit to you my latest piece. Rather large for a experimental piece. So fun to do.



Love the demon
36" x 36" oil on wood panel
Everyone has their own shadows. And some people call those shadows, demons. Denial, separation, and projection are the main signs of such hauntings. One must befriend and love their own demons then one finds those demons are there to show you how distorted your beliefs really are.

I am selling prints and some other goodies at society 6 of this piece.

But if you want the real deal original contact  me at kresoja@gmail.com 

No comments: